Clean the Paint Roller in Seconds
✅An Eco-Friendly Solution
✅Does Not Damage The Roller
✅Suitable for Different Sizes of Covers
QUIT Buying New Rollers
Why does it work?
- Each end boasts an enclosed opening at the bottom of a fluted bowl. These are precise dimensions to fit snug enough around the roller cover as to pull out the most amount of product without damaging the fibers.
- Each end is specifically sized (and clearly marked on the handle) to clean numerous sizes of rollers, it means the user does not require a new tool for each roller size.
- The ABS material is painted-resistant and smooth. The user does not need to dig in or push toward the roller cover while pulling toward the end of the roller, making it easy to use. The plastic has enough given to be gentle, but enough firmness to get the job done with a single swipe.
- Thread the roller handle through the desired opening (the sizes are clearly marked on each end). Insert the roller into the opening and slowly pull the roller saver down, pushing the paint back into the pail. Carefully pull the tool from the cover, rinse both the tool and roller under warm water till water runs clear. Pull the roller saver over the roller once in each direction, fluff, and stand to dry.
- Insert the end of the cover into the roller saver and slowly pull the tool toward the roller handle. Once the tool hits the handle, pull the tool back over the saver, allowing the tool to pull the roller sleeve from the cage, rinse under water and run through the tool once in each direction to pull out water. Fluff the roller and stand to dry.
- The Roller Cleaner extracts up to 50 to 100 milliliters of paint from your roller and approximately 20 liters less water is required to clean your roller, making it a great choice for any frequent painter